H2 Hydrogen Gas Inhaler | phipower
✔ generates pure hydrogen gas (H2) up to 300ml per minute
✔ generates pure oxygen (O2) up to 150ml per minute
✔ strengthens the immune system
✔ reduces oxidative damage
✔ works continuously for up to 8 hours
✔ 3 output channels: 2 x H2 (hydrogen gas) output and 1 x O2 (oxygen) output
✔ variable adjustability per channel: 50 ml/min, 100 ml/min, 150 ml/min
✔ high purity: generates 99.996% H2 (hydrogen) gas
✔ built-in TDS water quality measurement
✔ multiple protection against overload, heat, pressure, etc.
✔ integrated water filter
✔ easy operation via touch keys
Molecular hydrogen is the world’s most powerful antioxidant.
Hydrogen gas is easily absorbed into the body, stimulates metabolism and increases the microcirculation of the body.
The Phipower H2 hydrogen gas inhaler has 2 hydrogen gas outlets/channels that each deliver up to 150 ml of pure H2 (hydrogen gas) per minute.
This allows 2 people to use the hydrogen gas inhaler at the same time.
Via the supplied Y-piece and coupling hoses, it is also possible to have the two hydrogen gas outlets come together to form one channel.
This allows the hydrogen gas output for an individual person to be increased to 300 ml per minute.
In addition, there is a separate outlet/channel for pure oxygen up to 150 ml per minute.
The H2 generator can also directly strengthen the healthy functioning of the eyes and ears via hydrogen gas glasses, which can be purchased separately and if necessary. prevent damage from oxidative stress.
Up to 300 ml of hydrogen gas per minute can also be generated in water via the effervescent stick, which can be purchased separately.
This makes it possible to quickly produce hydrogen-rich drinking water.
It is advisable to inhale either hydrogen gas or oxygen gas. So do not inhale both gases (H2 and O2) at the same time.
The output of each channel (H2 and O2) is variably adjustable in steps of 50ml/min, 100ml/min to 150ml/min.
The operating time can be set via touch keys in 30, 60, 90 minutes and 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 hours.
The hydrogen gas generator has a night mode, which dims the lighting of the device.
The device has a built-in TDS water quality function for continuous monitoring of water quality.
The machine stops working when the water quality is too low.
Use only pure distilled water for the hydrogen gas inhaler.
Furthermore, the hydrogen gas generator has low/high water protection, overpressure protection, imbalance protection and overheating protection.
The H2 generator is based on a PEM Dual Chamber technology in the form of a DuPont ion exchange membrane with platinum SPE coating.
The package consists of:
1 x H2 Hydrogen Gas Inhaler
2 x H2 gas nasal cannula with water collector
1 x O2 Dehumidification Bottle
1 x Holder for O2 Dehumidification Bottle
1x O2 gas connector to O2 dehumidifier bottle
1 x O2 Gas Nasal Cannula
1 x water filter (spare)
1 x Dewatering Hose
1 x Dewatering Plug
1 x Power Cable
1 x fuse
1 x User Manual
Short instructions for 1st use:
- Fill the hydrogen gas inhaler with distilled water (approx. 900 ml)
- Close the water tank airtight. N.B. do not remove the orange airtight cap.
- Connect the power cable
- Attach the H2 gas nasal cannula with water collector to one of the two H2 outlets
- Set the main switch to position 1 on the back of the device
- Press the start/pause button on the top of the hydrogen gas inhaler
- The hydrogen gas generator now works for 30 minutes
- A longer operating time can be set via the timer button
- No more than 30 minutes per day is recommended on first use. Build this up slowly.
- The flow ratio (50 ml/min, 100 ml/min and 150 ml/min) can be set via the flow button
- The day/night mode can be set via the mode button. In night mode, the light is dimmed.
- For a higher dose: connect the Y-piece via the coupling hoses to the 2 hydrogen gas outlets for an output of 300 ml hydrogen gas per minute
- PEM Dual Chamber Electrolysis Technology
- Titanium electrodes
- DuPont Ion Exchange Membrane with Platinum SPE Coating
- Water tank volume: 1300 ml
- Product size: 21 x 28 x 42 cm
- Net weight: 9.2 kg
- Gross weight: 10 kg
An additional mask can be ordered so that the eyes and ears can also be treated with hydrogen gas
An additional effervescent block can be ordered so that (tap) water can be quickly upgraded to water containing hydrogen gas
- generates up to 300 ml per minute of pure hydrogen (H2)
- generates up to 150 ml per minute of pure oxygen (O2)
- treat up to 3 people at once
- can be used directly with distilled water
Replace water filter after approx. 6-12 months of use
1 year warranty
Download the manual here.
See for more information on the Potential of Molecular Hydrogen for Preventive and Therapeutic Applications this website link.