H2 Hydrogen Gas Inhaler | Phipower
✔ generates pure hydrogen gas (H2) up to 300 ml per minute
✔ generates pure oxygen (O2) up to 150 ml per minute
✔ supports the immune system
✔ works up to 8 hours continuously
✔ 3 output channels: 2 x H2 (hydrogen gas) output and 1 x O2 (oxygen) output
✔ variable adjustability per channel: 50ml/min, 100ml/min, 150ml/min
✔ high purity: generates 99.996% H2 (hydrogen) gas
✔ built-in TDS water quality measurement
✔ multiple protection against overload, heat, pressure, etc.
✔ integrated water filter
✔ easy operation via touch keys
Molecular hydrogen is the world’s most powerful antioxidant.
Hydrogen gas is easily absorbed into the body, stimulates metabolism and increases the body’s microcirculation.
The Phipower H2 hydrogen gas inhaler features 2 hydrogen gas outlets/channels, each delivering up to 150 ml of pure H2 (hydrogen gas) per minute.
This allows 2 people to use the hydrogen gas inhaler at the same time.
Via with supplied Y-piece and coupling hoses, it is also possible to merge the two hydrogen gas outputs into one channel. This allows the hydrogen gas output for an individual person to be increased to 300 ml per minute.
In addition, there is a separate outlet/channel for pure oxygen up to 150 ml per minute.
Through a separately purchased hydrogen gas goggles, the H2 generator can also enhance the healthy function of the eyes and ears and prevent possible damage from oxidative stress.
Also, up to 300 ml of hydrogen gas per minute can be generated in water via the separately purchased effervescent stick.
This allows rapid production of hydrogen-rich drinking water.
It is advisable to inhale either hydrogen gas or oxygen gas. So do not inhale both gases (H2 and O2) at the same time.
The output of each channel (H2 and O2) is variably adjustable in increments of 50 ml/min, 100ml/min to 150 ml/min.
The operating time is adjustable via touch keys in 30, 60, 90 minutes and 2, 3 ,4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 hours.
The hydrogen gas generator has a night mode, which dims the unit’s lighting.
The unit features a built-in TDS water quality function for continuous water quality monitoring.
The machine stops working when the water quality is too low.
Use only pure distilled water for the hydrogen gas inhaler.
Furthermore, the hydrogen gas generator features low/high water protection, overpressure protection, imbalance protection and overheating protection.
The H2 generator is based on a PEM Dual Chamber technology in the form of a DuPont ion exchange membrane with platinum SPE coating.
The package includes:
1 x H2 hydrogen gas inhaler
2 x H2 gas nasal cannula with water collector
1 x O2 dehumidification bottle
1 x holder for O2 dehumidification bottle
1x O2 gas connector to O2 dehumidification bottle
1 x O2 gas nasal cannula
1 x water filter (spare)
1 x dewatering hose
1 x dewatering plug
1 x power cable
1 x fuse
1 x user manual
Brief instructions for 1st use:
- Fill the hydrogen gas inhaler with distilled water (about 900 ml)
- Seal the water tank airtight. Note: Do not remove the orange airtight cap.
- Connect the power cable
- Attach the H2 gas nasal cannula with water collector to one of the two H2 outlets
- Set the main switch to position 1 on the back of the unit
- Press the start/pause button on the top of the hydrogen gas inhaler
- The hydrogen gas generator now operates for 30 minutes
- A longer operating time can be set via the timer button
- For initial use, no more than 30 minutes per day is recommended. Build this up slowly.
- The flow ratio (50 ml/min, 100 ml/min and 150 ml/min) can be set via the flow knob
- Via the mode button, the day/night mode can be set. In night mode, the light is dimmed.
- For higher dosage: connect the Y-piece to the 2 hydrogen gas outlets via the coupling hoses for an output of 300 ml of hydrogen gas per minute
- PEM Dual Chamber electrolysis technology
- Titanium electrodes
- DuPont ion exchange membrane with platinum SPE coating
- Water tank capacity: 1300 ml
- Product size: 21 x 28 x 42 cm
- Net weight: 9.2 kg
- Gross weight: 10 kg
- An additional mask can be ordered that allows hydrogen gas treatment of the eyes and ears as well
- An additional effervescent block can be ordered which allows (tap) water to be quickly upgraded to hydrogen gas containing water
- Generates up to 300 ml per minute of pure hydrogen (H2)
- Generates up to 150 ml per minute of pure oxygen (O2)
- treat up to 3 people at once
- Use directly with distilled water
Replace water filter after approximately 6-12 months of use
1 year warranty
Download here the manual.
For more information on the potential of molecular hydrogen, see this website link.